Not another one.....

Sucks to hear.

I generally try to stay off of big bikes--- but I'll ride the hell out of pit bikes... haha! I got a pit bike I can bring to the track for ya to try out!

As far as riding big bikes-- I'm 42, so I wlll ride regular bikes if there's no way to get on any kind of pit bike. I just ride at easy tracks, and watch what I do. With new owners insuring that Smith Rd. will be a natural terrain MX track 15 minutes down the road-- I'm thinking of a ($1000 MAX) 125, or something else cheap to ride on some Wednesday nights with my friends. I'd like to show my appreciation with patronage.

Anyway-- I believe that you can be a part of the sport you love, but it's necessary to evaluate, and minimize risk. Just my $.02 --L*64

Man that is a sad situation with an eleven year old kid. My prayers go out to Nick and his family. It is a dangerous sport. I thought I was safe on a pit bike last fall and broke my leg. Wear your gear and don't ride over your head will protect you some what, but accidents do happen.

sad for sure, RIP.

It sucks to hear about people dieing, however it is part of the sport. But honestly people die every day from plenty of other things. At least he went doing something he loved to do. I know a couple of other people that died this year, and none from motocross.

live life to the fullest...

just hearing some of the details choked me up...after losing multiple friends on motocross bikes and streetbikes...and after having a daughter....these things affect me much more now than previously. so sad. I would jump off the 480 bridge if something like that happened to my daughter.... Now he's shreddin motos in heaven with the rest of the fallen riders...too young...too young

Back