Awesome video

Impressive. He was really smooth to. I wonder if you can just lean that thing until it starts scraping and maintain? Seemed like once he scraped he could hold it there easily.

Yes they can fall over, and the scraping is not holding him up.........That is VERY tough.....Ever rode a Harley Classic or Electra Glide? That is basically what he is on. It is does not turn sharp and is probably closer to 800lbs. The throttle and clutch control and the preciseness of his turns is awesome. He did not touch ONE cone! The guy can ride.

That's almost as good as flying a Husaberg around an MX track at speed!

Really good control of that large machine and I didn't know they could turn that sharp....... When I took my MC endorsement test at age 16 on a 500cc honda Ascot, I was one of 3 people out of 68 that passed the test that day. I saw all kinds of guys on those big bikes trying to make tight turns and they just couldn't do it.......

I saw these guys at bike week last year at the silverdome. We got paid to race a little pitbike race there and these guys were right beside us. I have to say, I just bought a 2009 Road King last week and to wtch these guys do this now is nothing short of UNBELIEVABLE! at 850lbs riding my King all last week then got on a motocross bike this weekend and thought, "its soo tiny!" lol. LOTS and LOTS of clutch control to get that pig through those cones!

Back