Washougal TV schedule

halffast

PR Elite
Millville recap 3PM - 4PM on FUEL

1st motos 4PM - 6PM on FUEL

2nd motos 7PM - 9PM on SPEED

I think all the coverage is live for Washougal . Only 2 networks this week !

Millville recap 3PM - 4PM on FUEL

1st motos 4PM - 6PM on FUEL

2nd motos 7PM - 9PM on SPEED

I think all the coverage is live for Washougal . Only 2 networks this week !

Thanks for the update!!! I've only seen 1 outdoor on TV this year, seems like the scheduling is always Jacked!

caught the 2nd 450 moto @ midnight,,,,,any word on #41? Is it just me or did it look like those guys were flyin out there, track was fast

You mean that guy that everyone said doesn't stand a chance against RV outdoors, doesn't deserve the #1 plate and would have never have one it if everyone would have ran last year, who never makes any aggressive passes and is way to nice and laid back? OH that guy! YEA HE'S THE MAN and HE'S AS SMOOTH AS BUTTA!

We may look back at his career and some day call him the GROAT, Greatest Rookie Of All Time. 2 titles in his rookie year? I think so.

The way I have been seein it...Dungey keeps charging when the others get tired. He's got speed that I didn't see last year, and he is charging the first few laps to get out in front. Decoster trained him right.

You mean that guy that everyone said doesn't stand a chance against RV outdoors, doesn't deserve the #1 plate and would have never have one it if everyone would have ran last year, who never makes any aggressive passes and is way to nice and laid back? OH that guy! YEA HE'S THE MAN and HE'S AS SMOOTH AS BUTTA!
+1.... Go Dungey

Dungey is fast, and smooth. His riding kind of reminds me of Windhams. The three of them are all superfast right now. Wonder what Bubba is thinking watching this racing from the couch. Pretty close racing at the finish considering they are racing for 35 minutes.

Dungey is finally showing the determination , stamina , and speed that won it for him last year . I hope this kid can stay healthy and break some of the records we all thought would stand for a long time ( Sorry RC ) .

In the back of my mind I'm starting to wonder if Villopoto is actually overtraining ? His face looks almost gaunt . Wasn't he also sick a short while ago ? He has a great sprint but his pace fades late moto . Conditions have been extreme the last couple of races but Washougal looked great .

Damn shame about Canard .

Back