What ever happen to indian Mound?

MX315

PR Addict
I loved that place pure sand moto...it was our own little SOuthwick in ohio...I remember hearing something about the guy who owned getting hit by a car or something...Any Info? Anyone? And can I roll down there and just ride?
What I really miss are the picnic tables under the trees down there and the nice deep sand.

I drove by there a few weeks ago, you'd never know there was a track there. I loved the big table going into the back section !

that was probably one of my favorite tracks to ride in oho. loved the sand and there towards the end not a lot of people were going their so it was real nice. im not sure what happened to the guy but he was cool as hell. i do know that when i was riding their back in like 04 he said he wasnt really makeing any money he said he was just lucky to break even. maybe it was a money issue. it was defently the cheapest place to ride and probably one of the best. i think it was only like 10 or 15 bux to ride. i wish it were still open. but the last time i drove by there about a month ago it was all over grown and looked like nobody had rode on it for a couple of years.

well we got 4 people to go shred it....how many more..Should we just show up and ride,Give them like 100 bucks..
for the day.

I drove by there last weekend on the way to Briarcliff. It is nowhere near rideable right now. It looked like the truck repair place was out of business. Not sure what happened, but I always liked riding there too. At one point in time it went up into the woods in the back, and there was an arenacross track on the other side of the woods.

Well lets get ahold of someone and rent it or offer to pay to ride it one sunday...If we get 20-30 people and mark a date....

Well you have a dozer we can borrow.....If we get a bunch of 2strokes that takes care of the weeds....Let Ride..lol

Well you have a dozer we can borrow.....If we get a bunch of 2strokes that takes care of the weeds....Let Ride..lol

LOL, I wish I could do that. I liked riding there, very cool sandy section in the middle, and the big table of course.

WISH?....You can,I bet one day you wished you could run a track...Then ya did,But then you wished it bigger and you made it happen...Then you wanted two tracks....Then three...then four with trails...then Monster day...........YOU THINK BIG AND WISH BIG....Lets make it happen...lol

Back