Almost Ready for the trip to Lorettas

sparky11

PR Member
Brittney #82 is training with Nario Izzi in Georgia the past month, and ready for the LL Furnace.
Ok I have been home and haven't seen my little girl for a month and miss her dearly.....
Over the weekend bought her a brand new off the floor Yamaha 250F, her other bike needs some attention, New graphics, New tires,New chain, New grips, New exhaust, New Shoei helmet, New (3) sets ONE Industry gear, and suspension all set up.
Thanks to:
SCR, MJ USA, FCR, Iron Pony, Greg Spangler, Tyler Nowlin, Jeff Eggleston, Scott Plessinger, Jimmy King @ Fast AM Productions that does the sickest 1 off graphics

She will be back for 2 weeks after LL and hopefully make it out to Croton Fair Race....

Thanks for your support and prayers,
God Bless,
Glenn Sparks

Thanks everybody, just spoke with Britt tonight.. She rode 2 30 minute moto's and a 20 minute, rode the corner track and went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. She is one busy 16 year old, she has it planned Lorettas, home for 2 weeks to Michigan train and race Baja, her and Nario back down to Georgia, train for Mini O's, back and train for the Winter series in Florida. I'm so glad my daugter has done this all on her own to train and work at something she loves and enjoys the determination and satisfaction of MXing. I'm a very proud father for what she has done and where she wants to go in the next level. I always imagined her staying in dance, gymnastics or competitive cheer leading this has only helped her with her training. Now it has been 4 years since that day and she has progressed every year. Last year she was the only Girl from Ohio, this year the only Woman and at 16 she is doing pretty good.
Thanks So Much,
Glenn

Sounds as if she is putting the in work and will be well prepared for the National. I am sure it will pay off. May Loretta luck be in your pit all week.

congrats to Britt!!!! I remember in 2004 racing with you when they just brought the womens class to d11.... You have come along way....GOOD LUCK AT LL!!!!!!!!

Brittany Trentman

Thanks for everybody's support, Britt is at the track now and settling in... I'm still working, double shift to get everything done tomorrow and leave tomorrow around 5. It is alot of work when you have to do it yourself, but one day will look back at the great times and the hard work is nothing. Its a dream of hers since she was small to run the womens class at LL, and she has done it. A proud father and know that I did everything to help her along the way, just a few more hours and will be holding her. Its been a whole month and can't wait to see her and watch her ride after a month of training with the best AM riders around. WOOHOO can't wait!!!!!
Glenn

See you there!Should be pulling in about 4am sat. morning with the PDR mobile palace.First time there for me!:D Will be a blast!!!

Back