Bc 7-31

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, I'm gonna try for this Sunday. No Monster Energy, I'm gonna save that for another time.

Planning to be open this Sunday 11-5:00pm. I would encourage a site lap on the big track. No major changes, but a couple small tweaks. And a site lap means go slow and look at the jumps.

A good question was raised saturday; "how can I take a site lap, when everyone is hauling arse?". Well, if you would read the rules at the track entrances, it states that when rolling a jump, please move to the left or right. Its that simple. More importantly, be aware of your surroundings.

And another thing, the speed on the track driveway is getting out of control. The next person I see over 5 miles per hour on my driveway, will be making a PO'd drive home. Seriously. The neighbors would appreciate you going slowly and not kicking up as much dust. I have got the itch to kick someone out, dont let it be you.

AND as for campers, I had to deal with a couple individuals on Sunday morning. Figure 8's in vehicles, or riding after 6:00pm is strictly prohibited, unless approved by me. After the riding is over, you need to entertain yourselves responsibly. And if we cancel the next day, its not cool to ride around the parking area that morning.

Be smarter, or your loose privaledges.

And we wonder why we are losing tracks. I say you start posting pictures of the offenders on a wall of shame. Seemed to work for the track cutters. I guess I was brought up better than that. They probably are faster in the parking lot than on the track.

No, more like this scene from briarcliff ......

[video=youtube;flTCTEKJX9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flTCTEKJX9Y[/video]

Disclaimer: No drunken idiots were hurt during the filming if this falsified B/C riding scene. These are professional drunks please dont try this at home !

I cant believe the guy on the bike stayed up.

"No, more like this scene from briarcliff ......"

We have never done anything like that. At least we wore helmets when we took the sunbird on the C track!

So I start to roll over on the face of the jump, then about halfway through the obstacle I strategically move to the left or right correct?

The art of crossing over. Ahhh....

One trip to the Cliff, and riding the C track at that, doesnt' earn you smart a$$ rights yet. Dave has rode laps in the pouring rain. Better turn some laps. Speaking of which, are you not healed yet dave?

Well I got the release from the doc finally. 8 weeks is pretty good for the bones I broke from what he told me, usually closer to 12. It will be at least a month before I have the strength back enough to ride. It is amazing how much you loose in such a short time ! The range of motion is WAY gone as well. Fear not though, B/C hasnt seen the last of me this year !

Well boys, we ripped her open tonight, and she's just beautiful. Plowing up real nice, she'll be just beautiful in the morning boys. I was gonna leave it packed in just in case it rained, but even it it rains it will be perfect. We'll have her groomed and everything for ya.

Sharc - Just small, minor, tweaks. I doubt that I do any entire new layouts this year. Although I am in the planning stages to add nearly 1000 feet to the C track. Probably wont do it this year, as I will need 240' of culvert.

Next Sunday is shown be below 90, at least by the forecast. As long as its not predicted to be 90, and less than a 30% chance of rain, we will do another non-scheduled day. Below 90 means No Sharc's in the Pool!!

stock-photo-shark-in-swimming-pool-68367931.jpg

Next Sunday is shown be below 90, at least by the forecast. As long as its not predicted to be 90, and less than a 30% chance of rain, we will do another non-scheduled day.

That would be reaaalll niiicccee Clark. Well, as long as there's a way I can get my motor back and in the bike by then. Of course, it might help if I get it out first....

Back