some sick whips

sdjclevland

PR Addict
this guy has a few amazing whips in this video getting backwards almost

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000114001/news/dirt-shark-mcneil-best-whip-practice/

Dear God,

As I pray to you tonight, please instill into me the heavenly talent required to be able to do that.

Amen.

I can't even fathom how you'd bring back a whip when you're facing backwards completely and upside down........ why not just continue around and do a helicopter 360???? The Things he's doing in the air are beyond the scope of my imagination.......... I wish I could just get my bike flat sideways once for a cool picture!

Thats one way to look around to get a second glance at the blonde...........

I like the one handed take off, whip, and land with the can of monster......pretty cool.

I would give MY LEFT ARM to be able to do something like that for just one day...... I wonder how many whips I could do knowing I wouldn't have my left arm anymore ? ?

being able to whip like that would be sweet but id just like to have them butt cheeks on the back of my bike after a hard day of riding.:cool:

I would give MY LEFT ARM to be able to do something like that for just one day...... I wonder how many whips I could do knowing I wouldn't have my left arm anymore ? ?

screw the left arm..id give my left nut..lol..that is some crazy whip action, id say hes gonna when the best whip in X Games

Back