SDG seat w/ bump.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
for those of you that have seat bumps, are you modifying your existing seats or have you tried/purchased an SDG seat w/ bump.

Retail for 116.95, they ship you the entire seat to just replace.
c929389e-7299-4dc2-8a39-475e597c6e32.jpg

Anyway...do they help you out or just pull your pants down when you get on it? I'm considering this because I always find myself sliding towards the back of the seat when I get tired towards the end of moto's when exiting corners.

I ran one, hated it.
pulled my pants down, too much grip for my taste.

I bought the bump that you put under your stock seat cover.. sticks to your stock foam with double sided tape. Love it. Keeps me from sliding back when I'm on the gas... and forces me to sit far forward on the seat in turns.

We have 2 bikes that have the sticky bumps that go under your original seat cover. Both girls have them and they help with their body positioning. I think we got it from factory effects and they are around $15. You could get one of these and try and if you don't like it, it's not to much out of your pocket.

Had the SDG seat on my '07 CRF 450. I loved it. My pants would pull down before I got the sdg seat, but not after. The seat on my '09 is much flatter, and I don't feel myself slding back like on my older bikes.

Im just going to order one. I think my riding style is similar to jon16. Nowhere near as fast of course! If he endorses it. I'm thinking I'll like it as well.

Back