Pit... we need hoodies and sticker kits.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I just realized I have NO Pitracer decals left to put on my front fender. My stomach was slightly upset over it. I thought I had 3 sheets left from 5 years ago. Guess not.

You gotta bring those back, atleast by pre-order. whenever you hit a pre determined pre order limit then order them.

Sticker kits and the Hoodies! Cmon maannnnn!

Thats true I can print the hoodies and decals. No minimum orders on shirts, can do 1 or 1000. I use a direct to garment screen printing process that does not require screens,seperations or pay per color. Not sure on a price for decals I am currenty testing materials, would depend on what stuff I start using exclusively.

....and , HATS ! I'm gonna wear my dirty , faded , pink ( used to be red ) , stretched out PitRacer hat until I shame John into getting more .

Thats true I can print the hoodies and decals. No minimum orders on shirts, can do 1 or 1000. I use a direct to garment screen printing process that does not require screens,seperations or pay per color. Not sure on a price for decals I am currenty testing materials, would depend on what stuff I start using exclusively.

I want 5 hoodies. All different colors. The ole gray one was my favorite with the red PR logo. Some jerk ripped it off of me at the track, it was on a chair and it was gone when I got back from a moto. Irritating. But atleast that's all they took.

+1 on jakprints..

let me know if you want me to talk to them, close friends w/ several employees there and the dude that runs it

Do they make tshirts as well? I know most places do, but I'm looking to only get like 4 or 5.

Back