help

Josh3

PR Member
What brace would be the best for me? Also i would be getting the fox proframe, the leatt adventure 2 or the alpinestar brace.

When it comes to neck braces, research all of your options. Read Read Read. Make your own informed decision.

I have the Fox Pro frame and really like it. I used to wear a Leatt brace with it, and it fit fine.

There is a deeply threaded topic on the neck brace subject. I suggest starting there, very good opinions from both sides of the fence and most brands were covered in that thread as well.

Read up, be wise, and at the end of the day do what makes you feel the safest/happiest.

Neck braces fit everyone different, do the research and hopefully you have friends you can try on before making your purchase! I have the evs brace and like it very much. It looks bulkier than it feels, and don't know if it would help in the event of a crash but i have the "piece of mind" feeling.

I belive they have there pro's and con's. but i belive they create to much pressure on your spine if you crash hard, all that force has to transfer somewhere instead of your head moving a little bit to absorb some hit it just makes it go to the next thing in line without a brace... ill never wear one..

Back