Treaty city

Jason145

PR Addict
Treaty City 7-31-11. practice starts @ 9 sharp racing following riders meeting,good luck to all and hope to see ya there. contact info 937.547.0661 or 937.337.9573

todays race

from a track workers standpoint todays race at tcmc wasn't too bad. many of the guys who helped prepare the track had never done it. practice was a little wet, first moto set was nice and second round was a little dusty. i would like to know from riders how it was. were the ruts too deep? not deep enough? what kind of things could we do to make it better? less jumps? more jumps? smaller jumps? bigger jumps?

let us know so we can try to continue to make things better. i know a couple months ago i was told to lose the utility banners because they wouldnt break away, and if you looked we eliminated all of it. so thanks for the responses and were trying to help better things so let us know.

Good job to the Tcmc workers, first motos were great! Second motos track got alittle dry! With the lack of rain and scorching tempatures of late its hard to "keep" the track all day. My only suggestion would be a mulch and/or sand mixture which retain moisture to some point. What happened to placing haybails on the inside of corners during practice?

Back