Any one using sunline folding levers?

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I just put them on my bike and over all am very happy with them except for my Clutch lever. I can't seem to get it set at a comfy position for my hand. It just feels a little ackward. Does anyone else have this issue also?

I've been using the sunline levers for almost 2 years now and have had great luck with them and no problem with any adjustments, although I have lost the nut insert on the center bolt on the brake lever 3 times

yeah it made my clutch pull a little better but i feel like my fingers are way to close to the perch and no matter how i move it i cant get it just right. It leems the lever is longer maybe that is why

Hey jlutton where did u find the center bolt or nut for thr perch was riding today and it came out as i went down in a corner... But i.cant seem to find just the bolt/nut.. also where does the little ball bearing go? Thanks

My son has been going through clutch levers like toilet paper recently - 3 levers in a month. Have tried multiple brands including Sunline which made it a week. I did like the pull on it though.

Make sure the lever isn't sticking out wide of the handlebars. That's when they break. My brother is the king of breakig the ball of clutch levers off if the lever isn't flush or to the inside a little of the bar.

Works Connection Elite perch can't be beat! Smooth as butter, and durable when installed correctly. A MUST have on a 125 when you're constantly on the clutch!

I really like the feel of my ASV c6 clutch lever. I was hesitant at first when purchasing it because of the price, but over all I'm glad I did. It is so smooth and I have had zero problems with it yet. I've rode with is 1.5 seasons so far.

I am use to it now but I had the same issue. I could not get the lever in a comfy position that felt good. I have it slid in about as far as I can have it. It really bothered me at first

Back