Gran Prix at TV Land Saturday August 13th

trevor145

PR Addict
A 3 mile loop that takes about 10 minutes to navigate makes up our Gran Prix track.

Combined for this event are the mini track, the mx track, the woods, a grass track, the turn track, some endurocross sections a Lamans start and 45 minutes of madness.

This is the funnest race held on the property!!!

More info at www.tvlandmx.com or call 440-577-1964

$25 to Race

GP classes
4:00pm
Adult classes
Open A, Open B,
Open C, +30, +45

45 minutes + 1 lap

5:30pm
Mini classes
Youth, Youth Open,
Jr mini, Sr Mini

30 minutes+ 1 lap

planeride10-4-08059-1-1.jpg

TVlandrace6-28-08011.jpg

trevscam9-10-07045.jpg

131048-tvl-01-1-1-2.jpg

minitrackpana.jpg

trevscam10-9-08155-1.jpg

trevscam10-9-08066.jpg

trevscam10-9-08072.jpg

We will see you there!!! Hopefully the weather will be as nice as last year! Devin is looking forward to coming out again to your facility this year. So am I!

Greg

Just may throw the bark busters on and embarrass myself tomorrow. Sounds and looks fun. See ya at 4.

Site lap or no ?

We aren't running through a swamp or up creeks are we? I'm not ready to destroy my bike yet.

Have you thought about having a side by side class for polaris razors??

YAH Georgie!!!
You should come out.
You wont really need barkbusters and no there are no swamps or anything really harsh for your bike. Just BIG FUN!!!
No site lap for the big bikes. You can get here early though and have a walk.
No razor class. I don't know how many would really show and some of the woods are a little tighter than that anyway.

We will be drag racing side by sides at our Hay Days snomobile grass drag/ CRA MX on October 23rd. Also womens quad drag racing that day. That event will also have a used bike/sled corral as well as some vendors and our snow fashon show :)
More details about that later, but its gonna be sweet!!!

Side by sides are fun. Need a nice tirny track for em in October. See you later today. Changing out bearings and greasing her up. Ready for a workout.

Me and my crew are rolling out of Trumbull County at 2pm. We will see you around 3. Hope my sweet surgically repaired thumb holds up for the 45 minutes plus...

Me and my crew are rolling out of Trumbull County at 2pm. We will see you around 3. Hope my sweet surgically repaired thumb holds up for the 45 minutes plus...

Hope the stock 2.1 gallon tank will be enough. I don't see why it wouldn't be. Has to be pushing it close though whouldn't you think?

Had a blast to say the least. That's one tough ass sport. My arms were seized up before the end of lap one.

Try 2 hours with hills.

Hacked off I couldn't come, that race was incredibly fun last year. But I'm sitting at work, with no available bike to ride. Hopefully I can at least show up next year!

How was the weather out there last night? Did you guys get any rain? I saw the radar today...looks like some heavy stuff early in the am but maybe clearing after that?

Trevor, awesome time as always. The track setup was sweet. All my guys had a blast! I even passed some goon on a YZ250 with GP on his # plates...looked to be half my age so I was pretty proud of myself!

I told you I was gonna embarass myself. Harescrambles are no joke. I wouldn't of finished a true one. I think I fractured or stoved a bone in my hand.

That race was really fun though!

Track was great. I just need to slow it down and have more patience at these types of events. I am pretty sore myself, but my wife LOVED IT. She doesn't go much with Dman and I anymore, as 21 years of MOTOCROSS with me and she has seen just about every track from Michagan to Maine to Florida.

This was a different event and she thought it was so COOL, so it must be that much fun for her to get involved with it. Dman had a blast, and this was only his second race this year, as he is tired of MX. Guys, if you want seat time , these are the events for you! Trevor should have more, but man, they must be a TON of work. He is a great promoter, and a great guy!! Thanks Trevor Vines!

Back