Bc 8-7

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Possibly open tomorrow (Sunday), It really just depends on how much rain we get today. I will post in the morning.

Got a good shower earlier, which we needed. We havent touched anything. I will start as early as I can tomorrow (hopefully by 5am), but more than likely not all tracks will be ready right at 11:00. Especially when we are starting at ground zero. So please be patient, I will work as fast as I can.

No rain overnight, or not very much. Im sure I will have somewhere to ride by 11:00, but not all tracks will be ready. Probably closer to 11:30-12:00 for everything.

Also, I completely went through the trails Fri-Sat. I made them wider with more places to pass.

Thanks guys, I wish we could have had more time to make the tracks better. Not bad for the rider count, but they dried out quick. I put the chisel in the ground at 5am. We have never opened having done absolutely nothing the night before. The chisel plow fought me, the water truck wouldn't stay running, I ran the dozer for 5 hours, bring my own personal prep time to 7.5 hours by noon-30. It was a rough morning. I was drained, I think I only went out twice, I'm toast. I hope everyone had fun despite the dry conditions.

It didn't start drying out until I was ready to pack it in so worked good for me. Regardless, I thought it held together pretty well considering the heat and the breeze that was blowin.

Thanks for all the crack'o dawn work you put in to make it nice.

Good day, tracks were good, trail was muddy fun! I have a suggestion... Could you please remove the corn that is planted along B-Cliff road as we approach your entrance. I can't wait that much longer to see the tracks and scope out my parking spot.

I don't know about everyone else but I had fun. Track was sweet, was it normal Briarcliff perfection, no but it was still a blast and actually kinda cool. Thinks for the hard work Jeremy!

I loved it….
I got some much need riding in….felt good to be back on the saddle.
Though…I did over jump the new double (before the triple) MASSIVELY the first two times I tried it. ….After that……duck soup!

Back