Local dealers

#23_Racing

PR Addict
After blowing a motor last night at pyma Im looking to buy a new 250F. Anyone know of any good deals from any local dealers, make dosent matter.

Clinton County Motorsports in Wilmington Ohio are friendly to work with. There a yamaha, kawasaki, and ktm dealer

Championship Powersports has some real good deals. I was up there like two weeks ago they had a bran new 2009 crf 250 left over at a real good price and 2011 and 2012 ktm 250fs on the floor. Talk to Jim best dealer i have dealt with since MAC Honda years ago.

You might not want to drive that far, but Bob Felmlee's World of Wheels has really good pricing. It's in Seneca, PA

My son said he still likes the 2 strokes and says he thinks they are faster so thats not 100% out of the question

imo 2 strokes are every bit as good as a 4 at the local scene, just takes a different style of riding. they are much cheaper and easier to work on though.

get on cycletrader.com and do a search.. alot of dealers have leftovers. also check the dealers websites and click on "current inventory"

I have found new 250f's for as low as $5300

Gotta watch out for all the hidden fees on cycle trader. I know of guys who found a bike, drove 6 hours to get it only to realize it wasn't the same price it was listed for on the site.

Gotta watch out for all the hidden fees on cycle trader. I know of guys who found a bike, drove 6 hours to get it only to realize it wasn't the same price it was listed for on the site.

I've encountered some problems like this. Made a mistake of just driving there, instead of calling, as they were almost local for me. Went there, and they didn't even have the bike in stock that they had listed on Cycle Trader. And I remember the sales person telling me ''we haven't had any of those for weeks!'' But they were willing to order me a brand new one. Yeah, thanks for that. So yeah... just like going to a practice... call before you haul!

Back