BC 8-13 Monster Energy & 8-14 Honda of Marysville Demos!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What a weekend we have planned, there's no way the weather will cooperate on this one. But here goes; This Saturday will be the final Monster Day of 2011. Followed up with a FREE pitbike race. Sign up at 5:00-6:00pm, practice at 6:00. Racing by 7:00-dark. Read about it here: http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/s...-Moto-Madness-at-the-CLIFF!&p=31310#post31310

On Sunday, Honda of Marysville Motorsports will return with Honda Demo's!

FYI, we are shooting for 8-27-11 for a makeup for Saturday's events if mother nature stays on par.

Honda of Marysville Motorsports will have two NEW 2012 CRF450R's for Sunday!

Weather is not looking so hot, but thats not necessarily a good thing (drum roll). I got a skid steer and a tiller rented for the next week or so to try out. If everything goes belly up, all of this weekends events will be re-scheduled for Aug. 27th-28th. Stay tuned.

Looks like the weather may be better on Saturday. They’re not calling for rain until late afternoon.
Hoping to make it down Sat.........I’ll have the both the 125 and 250 with me for some final tweaking before RedBud Vet Fest..

Good catch 445! That it is.

Well we should be open today, Saturday. Looks like rain should hold off till afternoon. I will update if anything changes abruptly. Monster Energy Day today, limited giveaways/drinks to paid riders. One per wrist band, just like in the past until everyone has an opportunity to get something. FREE Pitbike race tonight (hopefully). Practice at 6:00, Race at 7:00. All rain outs will be made up on Aug. 27-28.

Last I saw The Ben Gelber said thickening clouds throughout day rain wasn't moving in till after 8 P.M. Cross Fingers...

Hardly anyone here. Better get here today. Our tractor is down, the rental skid steer is down, we will not be able to open tomorrow. Sorry everyone. We will make up the Honda day on Aug 27 or 28th.

First time at BC in a while, just brought the RM144 down. Fun time! I was just casually riding around, not hammering, but still a lot of fun. Tracks were in very good shape considering the equipment problems!

What is the age required to ride? My 16 year old and me specifically went down to demo a KTM and after waiting a couple years to go were told you had to be 18. Can you find out? Thanks!

Im sorry about that, i forgot that KTM had an minimum age, I will check with Honda of Marysville, but since they are bringing the small bikes I doubt there will be an overall restriction, but I will check on the 250f and 450f requirements.

Wouldn't normally miss a Briarcliff weekend but have to take some recovery time for my knee/leg and my bikes.
We appreciate the hard work and your commitment to give us all the fine riding facility that Briarcliff is.
See all you guys soon.

Back