Dave Hand and the boys practice vieo edit. MUST SEE!

handracing

PR Founding Father
Wow Ryan! You are good! Since your ACL surgery you have really gotten the filming down! I'm sure you would have rather been on the bike riding but thanks all the same!!! I saw the peacock under the bridge at the beginning-LOL!
(He filmed this at about 5pm last night-- can't believe he got done so quickly.)

410FILMS

PR Member
Anytime guys. Thank you for giving me something to do since my surgery leaves me doing NOTHING! Most people dont understand how much work goes into each video that me or Brett do. For one, we have to obviously spend hours at the track filming and it never seems like theres enough footage. Then take it home and wait usually around 45mins for all the videos to upload. Then watch all of the footage we took about 4 or 5 times, and theres on average, an hour of footage from each track. Then the hard part... EDITING. Finding a song that will work, adjusting the color of every clip, stabilizing the film, making the video go along with the song, slo-mo's, and all the texts. It is an easy 10 hours that goes into each one of our edits. The Hands started riding around 2:00PM, and i didnt get done untill around 1:00AM. Video was uploaded on youtube at 2:26AM. We appreciate all of the views and comments. Thank you!

----410FILMS----

mblair

PR Founding Father
looks like a fun practice track, but there is nothing i like seeing more than a family riding together, that is just awesome!! I don't think there is anything better than that!