Bike Shipping

jamartin01

PR Member
Anyone ever ship a bike across country? I'm looking for some suggestions from anyone who might have dealt with this before. I've seen a few companies online that do it, and I also know I can get an old crate from the Honda shop and just do frieght shipping (yellow or overnight or something like that). Any ideas? Thanks!

I did it before. I'd use Forward Air. Strap it to a pallet, and shrink wrap it. It was like... $300 to ship a bike from Dallas to Cleveland. They do it quite often. What are ya getting? --Tony C.

I did it before. I'd use Forward Air. Strap it to a pallet, and shrink wrap it. It was like... $300 to ship a bike from Dallas to Cleveland. They do it quite often. What are ya getting? --Tony C.

I'm looking to sell my CR500AF and have a guy interested in it, but he lives in Arizona. I'm not sure how serious he is, but we were both looking into shipping. I was figuring around $500 should cover it.

I used to do most of my business through uship.com. Just be careful with who you go with. Lots of guys with pickup trucks & no insurance trying to make a quick buck on there.

forward air i shipped my bike from airizona to cleveland in a crate they rented me and let me fill with whatever i wanted for 400

Back