Fan/Family appreciation day at TV Land Saturday 8-13 / Gran Prix event

trevor145

PR Addict
Saturday is our 4th annual GP race here at TV Land and the tracks look to be as good as ever. I've added in a new section and I'm really looking forward to this once a year event.

We will have FREE admission for everyone. So riders bring all your friends and family to come out and cheer you on. $25 to race
www.tvlandmx.com
http://trevorvines.com/6305/
planeride10-4-08059-1-1.jpg

I hope this GP thing takes off because they are so much fun! The boys love racing your GP track!!!!! If you haven't ever tried one before I encourage you to go and and give it a try you won't be disappointed!!! How nice of you to offer free admission- that is awesome! Great track and a great guy!
Gail

We're thinking about giving this a try...sounds like a lot of fun but we've only done MX so, I have a stupid question. I'm assuming you'd need to refuel at some point right? So, is there a designated area for this and what's the speed on pit lane?! :) Any advice for a GP newbie would be appreciated.

We are pretty much mx as well and I can tell you these things are a blast. I have done the one at tv land and the one at western reserve. In both cases fill up at the beginning and you should be good to go. The last one I did at tv land was 45 mins. I believe and I didn't need to stop and fill up. I recommend giving it a try.

Thanks for the info...don't think we've ever run the bikes for 45 + minutes straight and we're always refilling as we go so I wasn't sure!

Yep, Just as Lotts said.
If you fill up prior you won't need to refuel. No handguards or anything like that necessary. Just a big deep breath before the starting gun...
Yes I said gun!
Mass, LaMans style, dead engine start!!!

T-minus 24hrs until launch!!!

TV land is he best and the best runs it,you want to have a blast go there,long practices and nice long motos and practice after,hats off to Trevor Vines,and the grand prixs are great too., wish i could be there,have a family reunion on saturday, see you on the 14 of august Trevor

Back