Dirtworld 8/11. Premo.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Tracks perfect. Mike refaced the entire six pack section as well as the big one in the middle. Track looks great.

@georgieporgiePR Follow me on twitter to see pics of the six pack.

Man that double double section needed it to. Woulda been cool to see something new like some rollers there but none the less I look forward to getting out there asap. Thursdays are impossible for me tho. Hope those heading out enjoy it. Hopefully Ill get to hit it on a Sat if it happens.

Man that double double section needed it to. Woulda been cool to see something new like some rollers there but none the less I look forward to getting out there asap. Thursdays are impossible for me tho. Hope those heading out enjoy it. Hopefully Ill get to hit it on a Sat if it happens.

Mikes goal is to do one section a week. I talked to him today about putting in some long gradual rollers to maybe separate the men from the boys. And a mound on the inside of a corner with a nice berm outside. Look for those in the next few weeks.

How about slowing down the wide open section...Not that Mike should mess with perfection...But maybe throw some little mounds or something just to slow it down alittle bit I mean going 50mph is sweet and all but....Man I love dirt world...PDR rental..coming soon...

Awesome track tonight! The rythm was real nice. WAY better than before. The dirt was awesome. There were some nice loamy spots, and some good ruts. I had more fun tonight then I have had in a while. Nice job.

Damn it..I need to get out there.....Mike needs to open on weekends..there is no where to ride only 3spots...He opens he will kill it$$$$$$

probably because its not enough notice for some people... yes a lot of us are on here 24/7.. and know about things.. but if someone doesnt get on pitracer until saturday morning.. it could be too late by that time. plus im sure theres still a hand full of people that don't visit this site regularly.

if he was open on saturdays and word got out, eventually im sure it would pick up.

just be glad we have such a nice track on thursdays :)

Im sure with a little notice crowds on Saturday would be big. Hey I like DW reguardless. lol No complaints here at all!

Open a little bit early on sat too.....Like 11-12ish and it be on....Georgie why dont you open it on sat and let mike go fishing...

Im going to give Dirtworld the same compliments I give Apple cabin and Tv land. Great prep great dirt great layout and fun to ride. Some of the best tracks around here IMO. Is there any way I could ride all three back to back?? and then party a little after Lol jk...but these guys do a great job to provide a good track.

How about an all day practice on Saturday and camping saturday night? We would be in. Leave no later than 9 A.M. Sunday morning. Just asking. I thhink it would be a good time.

Back