Briarcliff pitbike mania

nitrofish

PR Addict
Did ya miss it! Shame on you... Great time, perfect track! Thank's J.O. Jack loved the track and so did the old man. Hey, even the wife had a good time. See ya soon. Matt.

Yep! If ya missed this race, you missed the hell out! Thanks to J and crew for all the hard work and the hospitality. I've been to alotta pit bike events-- and this was one to remember. The track was perfect, great turnout, perfect weather. It reminded me of the early races in the TV Land series-- where ya dug sumethin' outta the garage, brought it to the track... and ran it. Just a bunch of guys and gals goon riding/racing just for fun. Only way it coulda been any better is with a DJ or band.

The expanded pit bike track is 1000% better than it was when I was out last summer, great job. Loved the pond loop too. I was actually hoping that somebody wpuld find a way to end up in the pond somehow. I was going to ride through the outskirts just for fun, but I had no idea how deep it is. It's only funny when somebody else ends up in the drink... --L*64

We were gonna have a DJ, but with the chance of inclement weather we bagged that idea.

My thoughts are Monster Energy Triple crown next season.

I got nervous in the powder, had to let off for that, but then back in. Next year we outght to drain the pond, and make the Mega Bowl.

I felt a little sketchy on the powder loop too, the boy held it longer than me around the pond. I will have a short helmet cam video loaded tonight that shows the beauty of a track! I was thinking, how bout adding a class. For the last race of the evening, a carnage class. All bikes, all adult riders, same gate (stacked from stock in the front-super cheater to the rear) 5 lap, winner take the coveted crown! CARNAGE, about like the free for all after the racing festivities the other night. Oh, next year's race? Can we squeeze in one more Mania this fall.......Please...

MW

Replied in the the other thread......

Thanks to Jeremey and all who helped put this incredibly amazing event that I missed on!

I WILL NOT miss another.... no matter if it does end me up in divorce court....

Burch- .... .... .... ....

Nitro- I dunno about another RACE this year. A once per year event insures a great turnout the next time around. Ya gotta keep 'em wanting a little bit more. BUT-- a Pitracer/Vintage bike/Pit bike ride day party seems like a great idea. We could have it on a day that it's open anyway as to not make any more work than what would be done. We could line up for some unofficial races-- just for fun. I swear that ride days are more fun than races. We had a Pitracer ride day last year. We all had a great time. ---L*64

Pics are up on www.woodys.smugmug.com Great job on the pics Woody. Aaron, Jack got 2nd in his first Pitbike race... He's hooked, maybe I can dump that money pit of a quad soon? I wonder if he's ready for an 88" kit yet. LOL. Matt.

Pics are up on www.woodys.smugmug.com Great job on the pics Woody. Aaron, Jack got 2nd in his first Pitbike race... He's hooked, maybe I can dump that money pit of a quad soon? I wonder if he's ready for an 88" kit yet. LOL. Matt.

Saw you in the pics man-handling that little boys bike!! lol. I have seen Jack ride..... He has been ready for an 88kit! When are you guys riding again? We have the poker run this Saturday, but Sunday I have a get-out-of-jail-free card because Monday is my Birthday.

Burch- .... .... .... ....

Nitro- I dunno about another RACE this year. A once per year event insures a great turnout the next time around. Ya gotta keep 'em wanting a little bit more. BUT-- a Pitracer/Vintage bike/Pit bike ride day party seems like a great idea. We could have it on a day that it's open anyway as to not make any more work than what would be done. We could line up for some unofficial races-- just for fun. I swear that ride days are more fun than races. We had a Pitracer ride day last year. We all had a great time. ---L*64

Tony - Its a free race, I dont care about turnout. I probably have enough awards between this year and last to do 2 more races.

The work for a pitbike race is negligable. I single handed prepped the track for an hour and a half. Thats cake. Add finckel in there, and it will be under an hour.

I feel another one coming on. Stay tuned.

Tony - Its a free race, I dont care about turnout. I probably have enough awards between this year and last to do 2 more races.

The work for a pitbike race is negligable. I single handed prepped the track for an hour and a half. Thats cake. Add finckel in there, and it will be under an hour.

I feel another one coming on. Stay tuned.

YES!!!! My day has just been made!

Cody Scott I'm gunning for ya! lol.

Here is a 1 lap GoPro video of my son on his CRF 50. I got a kick out of the ending which I included. He has figured out that it is still recording when he gets back to the pits. I just added a clip of his recordings, he carried the helmet around with the camera still attached videoing what he could till the chip ran out! Kids!

http://youtu.be/lX1gpjJYokk

Man, He rode the wheels off of that thing!! Especially for being used to four wheels! Awesome video, track layout looked great!

Back