How about bogle

sdjclevland

PR Addict
How about this kid. At Lorettas last week and putting on a great show this weekend. Who was the other kid that beat bogle last week I though he was suppose to be on a Yamaha team racing at unadilla but can't remember his name? Anyone think bogle is gonna keep in the top five or fade to the middle/back of the back?

i think he can keep it in the top 10-15. he seems to be another tomac..did really well his first race then disapeard for a while. must be an endurance thing. im lucky to ride for 10min. let alone 30min + 2 laps.

Who was the other kid that beat bogle last week I though he was suppose to be on a Yamaha team racing at unadilla but can't remember his name?

The "other kid" is Kyle Peters from North Carolina. He has a small fracture in the T10 from a first moto crash at the ranch, The kid is tough as nails. This year he continued to race through the pain of the back injury and beat Bogle for the deciding 3rd moto in 250A. Last year he was walking around with a bag of ice on his wrist after a crash and hung on to take 2nd place o/a's in the B class. He was scheduled to race the last 4 nationals for Star Racing, but should return at Steel City.

bruce

Thanks. Yeah peters that is the one. It will be interesting to see what he can do when he comes back. How about that Adam ciancerlo or whatever his name is. Already signed to a 4 year deal with pro circuit. Now that is something.

I hope your wrong, but I fear the same thing. A terrific rookie appearance, and then what happened to him? He looked really good at Unadilla.

Back