Sandusky Valley Riders open riding helmet cam from Aug 14, 2011

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
At the last minute, I found out on Pitracer that SVR was having open practice on Aug 14, 2011 and they were in the "no Rain" zone that day and I was looking to ride. It had been a few years since I had been there and ridden and always had fun there in the past, so I dragged my brother in law there for some riding.

Here's a view from my helmet cam of their current layout.......... it was fun and challenging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3qosrvE-GQ

Enjoy.

Sorry Rick, I had planned to go to Beans but checked the radar and movement and it looked like they were going to get hit hard with rain so I went the other way to SVR which turned out to be a good choice.

Robin - Thanks for the breakfast-time entertainment. I have to admit that you look really smooth on that Blue Bomber. Maybe its just your riding style but that track looks like it has pretty good flow to it. A little narrow in place thought, isn't it?

Rick - You missed a great (and dry) mountain bike ride on Saturday.

SVR is still a lot like it was in the past in terms of width and flow......... parts of it flow very well with nice speed through the corners, and other parts are a little choppy but that keeps you on your toes. The Hussy seems to work with me well and needs to flow more as it doesn't have the outright power that the old 576cc motor had.........

Joe, can I suck you into a factory ride at Red Bud Vet Fest on the 2007 KTM 144 SX???? That would be a good pickup at the last minute.

Track looks very similar to last time I rode it, with a few layout changes. Always a fun place to ride!

With all the green in the lower section it looks like you are riding through the Amazon jungle!

I thought I saw the blue Sprinter on our way out. The track was the best it's ever been. Such a fun layout and the dirt was just perfect. Unfortunately we were the ones with the squad run. Shelly went otb down in the woods. I can't thank everyone who helped out enough. A very tight family over at SVR. I kept telling them to re-open the track but they were more worried about us. Thank you everyone.

Shelly has some new hardware in her arm. She should be stronger and faster than ever in about 8 weeks.

Chuck

Chuck, I was wondering if you made it there as I didn't see you. We just got there when they shut down the track for an injury and was messing with jetting on the 2 stroker. By the time you guys left in the ambulance, I was ready to ride........... it was nice day without all the rain that everyone else got. Hope she feels better quickly.......... are you still in for Vet Fest?

If she really didn't want to ride at the vet fest with me she could of simply said no, didn't have to hurt herself. All joking aside, hope she has a speedy and smooth recovery. See you guys this weekend.

Joe said:
You could make an offer but my agent is telling me that the longer I hold out, the more I'm worth. A two-year hold out has to be worth quite a bit at this point... right?

Joe, You need to stop holding out and come back. You know what happens to the guys that hold out. Com on Man!

Back