STOLEN bikes in Stow - 07 KX450f & 09 Husky WR250. Along with electronics.

I'm from Ohioriders.net and OMR, but fox_racing_guy told me to post my info over here as well:

Here are some pictures of the bike and other stuff that was stolen:

2007 Kawasaki KX450f - VIN JKAKXGDC97A012406
kx1.jpg

kx2.jpg

kx3.jpg

kx4.jpg

kx5.jpg

kx6.jpg

kx7.jpg

2009 Husqvarna WR250 - VIN ZKHWR25349V072072
husky1.jpg

husky2.jpg

husky3.jpg

husky4.jpg

husky5.jpg

Samsung 52" 1080P LCD TV LN52a650 is the model number. Has red bezel around it.
tv.gif

Oakley Romeo glasses
oakleys.jpg

Apple Mac Mini
mac_mini-1.jpg

Sony PS3 - 1st Generation

PLEASE CALL ME 330.554.1455 IF YOU COME ACROSS ANYTHING.

Thanks everyone!
-Josh

I use a little different screen name here but these are the folks you want to get the word out to about stolen MX bikes. Everyone keep their eyes open for these.

Damn. Sorry to hear about this. Were you out of town or something? The Kaw's gonna be tough, but not too many of those Husky's in the area. Watch the West Virginia Craigslist ads. I've heard that there have been stolen bikes from WV being sold up here, and stolen bikes from here sold there. Hopefully your homeowners policy will help you out. ---L*64

Damn. Sorry to hear about this. Were you out of town or something? The Kaw's gonna be tough, but not too many of those Husky's in the area. Watch the West Virginia Craigslist ads. I've heard that there have been stolen bikes from WV being sold up here, and stolen bikes from here sold there. Hopefully your homeowners policy will help you out. ---L*64

unfortunately it wont, it's a vehicle with a title, and homeowners doesnt cover it? at least ours doesn't. If it were stolen being transported in a truck or trailer, its considered cargo, and i think the car insurance will cover it, but unless he had insurance on his dirt scooters, he's SOL unfortunately....

Whoever it is must've known you, or come to look at the bikes or lives in the area, to scope out and know you had some pretty high priced items, and to get them quick... No ordinary person would take the time to look at glasses or some goofy apple looking thing, unless they knew you had it, and what its worth... JMO

unfortunately it wont, it's a vehicle with a title, and homeowners doesnt cover it? at least ours doesn't. If it were stolen being transported in a truck or trailer, its considered cargo, and i think the car insurance will cover it, but unless he had insurance on his dirt scooters, he's SOL unfortunately....

There might be a loophole. It says in my policy it will not cover motorized vehicles unless used to maintain the property. I'm gonna give it a whirl trying to use that to get the KX covered. I had insurance on the WR.

Whoever it is must've known you, or come to look at the bikes or lives in the area, to scope out and know you had some pretty high priced items, and to get them quick... No ordinary person would take the time to look at glasses or some goofy apple looking thing, unless they knew you had it, and what its worth... JMO

They came in through a window in the living room so I think they were after the electronics first and the bikes where an afterthought. Who knows though.

Do they already have a street bike? Why didn't they rip that off as well? Fishy.

I don't think they took the street bike because those are way harder to sell without a title, virtually impossible. A dirt bike is easy to throw in a pickup bed and super easy to off without a title.

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out.

Neighbor saw a blue Ford truck in my driveway, so that might be a lead.

Wow, that boggles my mind they wouldn't take the gsxr 600 or 750 or 1000 that in that picture by your helmet. I guess they're harder to get rid of without the title but still, thieves don't care. Streetbikes get ripped all the time.

what date exactly was all this stuff stolen?

That's exactly the way I've heard it explained more than once

Wow, that boggles my mind they wouldn't take the gsxr 600 or 750 or 1000 that in that picture by your helmet. I guess they're harder to get rid of without the title but still, thieves don't care. Streetbikes get ripped all the time.

what date exactly was all this stuff stolen?

Oh those aren't my pictures I took them off the net. But I did have a Z1000 that they didn't touch either.

Stolen the 13th at night. Husky stolen out of my neighbors garage the 14th around 10pm.

thats not a bad t.v.

im from stow and my dads a cop and my girlfriends brother is a lil criminal so ill ask around

What part of stow? Near munroe falls border, silver lake, cuy. falls, lakeview, kimpton.. ect..

i havent posted here in years... but i live in stow and i do alot of motor work out of my garage, ill let you know if i see anything that resembles your stuff.

nothing is more irritaiting than a thief!!

Back