pretty cool justin hill video

barrington314

PR Elite
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EATEgl6VR2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet video. Nice find Stephen. Amazing how much him and Josh look alike. Hopefully he isn't as injury prone as Josh.....

How cool would it be to have those kinds of practice tracks out your backdoor. Whatever happened to Josh Hill? Is he going to race again?

from what ive read he has compartment syndrome from the femur break or whatever. needs another surgery and should be ready for SX.

i dont think josh can bounce back to what he was, back when he was healthy..i think the competition has gone to another level since then. what do you guys think?

I don't know if its the angle or not but that shot from out of the woods looks like a stretch.
He sure is moving.

i dont think josh can bounce back to what he was, back when he was healthy..i think the competition has gone to another level since then. what do you guys think?
hard telling. talent is talent. and he shouldnt of lost that. im pretty sure hes been training this whole time. as much as he could anyways. well see. i hope he can still manage top 5s.

Back