Dayton Motorcycle Club 8-28-10 Buckeye Series & Southwestern Series

Sequoia103

PR Member
Please join us for our next race held on 8-28-11. We are in the process of a 70% track rebuild it will be ready for all of you to test next weekend.

Sign-up:
Free Camping
A Class $30.00
All Other Classes $25.00
$1.00 per class, per rider, will go to the SW series.
Note: All riders MUST have an AMA card to race.
Moto-X Details
Sign up opens at 6:00pm to 9:00pm sat and 7:00am sun, closes ASAP. Practice at 8:30 weather permitting, races at or near 10:30am. $25.00 per class. $30.00 A classes- 150% pay back. $10.00 Gate admission, under 12 free ( unless riding )

450-250, 250-125’s, 80’s, 65’s/Girls , 50’s,“A’s/members only”

AMA memberships ( $39.00) can be purchased at the DMC

Please join us for our next race held on 8-28-11. We are in the process of a 70% track rebuild it will be ready for all of you to test next weekend.

Sign-up:
Free Camping
A Class $30.00
All Other Classes $25.00
$1.00 per class, per rider, will go to the SW series.
Note: All riders MUST have an AMA card to race.
Moto-X Details
Sign up opens at 6:00pm to 9:00pm sat and 7:00am sun, closes ASAP. Practice at 8:30 weather permitting, races at or near 10:30am. $25.00 per class. $30.00 A classes- 150% pay back. $10.00 Gate admission, under 12 free ( unless riding )

450-250, 250-125’s, 80’s, 65’s/Girls , 50’s,“A’s/members only”

AMA memberships ( $39.00) can be purchased at the DMC

I think the Buckeye series pays 200% 250A and Open A

Wow. That was a disappointing track today. Watered yesterday? Dust was flying before practice was over. There were parts if the track I could not see my son racing due to the amount of dust.

Boy you said it Justin. I think that was by far the worst thing to ever ride on. I think they should have cancelled and been better off.

Guys sorry it got so dusty so fast we started watering Thursday and continuted to water Friday, and Sat about 8 to 10 hours per day with no shade it's hard to get it in the ground. We were as disapointed as you we worked really hard to try and avoid a dust bowl. We have not had any rain at the club for sometime even the little bit that came through the state last week missed us completely. This was the first race in years that it got like that. Agian sorry but we did try our hardest as always to provide you with a good event. Hope to see you agian sometime.

Thanks

Kevin

I stopped in Sat morning and the track was soaked then, i'm still amazed it dried out soo fast. Great effort by the DMC crew for trying to give us a good track

So if you watered starting on Thursday then why would you stop Saturday morning with a race on Sunday?

It did get better after they ripped and disked at break, but the first motos were sketchy. It happens though.

Hemi don't know when you were there but I watered myself from 12:30 or so until 7:30 or so on Saturday after that don't know what went on I had to leave and come to the east coast that night for Irene. We did try sorry I wasn't there.

Kevin

Back