southwick spoiler?

dozer

PR Addict
so we are a week away from southwick! anyone think old dowdy can pull off a top 5 at his home track? And will justin barcia continue to ruin chad reeds season? i'm going for a yes on both. dowdy is an iron man and sorry chad but u just cant beat a wild child on a 450!

are you talking about john dowd? If so there is no way in hell he is getting top five. He did not even qualify for the last race or make the main whatever you wanna call it. It would be sweet if he did though. And yeah im not sure about barcia but i think reed is done winning for the season. Ever since that crash he has not been the same.

Dowd will get a top ten....He did miss it at dilla....but made it the week before...And Barcia got 3rd overall lastweek in the 450 class so He has been the same WFO...By the way southwick is his FAVORITE track....WFO....

Dowd got 16th I believe at Millville. My guess is at Southwick where he shines, he could be around 10th overall.

Dungey was not happy with Barcia last week, i think if he is in front of him again this week there will be some bar banging going on if not a take out. but i dont think either will catch villopoto.

Back