Quad Rider survives crash.

RichY

PR Addict
DSC43171s-L.jpg

More photos > http://www.mxfreakspix.com/Art/Quad-rideer-survives-cras/18648355_zvWkDM#1441393968_6qC3GfC

So thankful hes okay, that was knarly! He did a good job flaggin in the rain today with his good arm, heal up quick :)

"Man, what the heck is holding me back.....I'll just dump the clutch again...."

Yeeeooouch!

hey im the guy getting dragged by the quad!!! im ok just a lil sore, but my arm went over and under his axel and thats how i got dragged!!! and idk y he didnt stop cuz clearly in the pictures hes looking back at me but it happens i guess

thanks i tried to do good flagging it was hard when the little bikes fell cuz i had to help pick up the bikes!!! and that made my arm hurt more

"Man, what the heck is holding me back.....I'll just dump the clutch again...."

Yeeeooouch!

I can even understand a guy looking back and not comprehending that you could possibly be stuck to his vehicle. What I can't understand a guy not looking you up after the race is over to apologise and see if you are okay, even if it wasn't his fault. Too many people race to win rather than to have fun.

thanks im doing ok now his name was nick newton hes never even raced cra before lives in NY and just happend to race that day!!! can find him and me in open quad!!!! but any way im feeling better and going to try to race this weekend

Back