JO - Briarcliff ?

Paul Mac

PR Addict
Jeremy, I have a track prep ? I know this senario doesn't ALWAYS apply, but, hypothetically - if the weather was perfect, the temp perfect, the earth,moon, and stars all aligned - what is the best day to practice? Saturday after the track has sat for a while and gets prep, or Sunday after a second go around BUT with riders on it all day on Saturday? Forget Honda demos, the Sabbath, trying to figure out where Rupert went, just strictly riding euphoria, which day would you choose?

Sunday is usually better, unless the weather intervenes. The more rounds you get to cycle the watering-chiseling-discing-riding, etc, the better it is. But we have had saturdays that are overcast, vs bright and sunny sundays, and in those cases overcast always is the best, no matter what. Overcast turns amateur prep into stellar prep in 5 seconds. Saturday is usually lighter turnout too. Screw it, ride both days.

In Newark. He can be found at BC almost any weekend, just ask him why he no longer gets on any Mx forum. I cannot speak for sir pellet.

Per JO's comments, Sunday is going to be epic!! Well, at least last forecast I saw....

Rupert's mentors told him he would "go far". He did. He is further out there than almost any other living person.

I'd drive 5 hours to ride a track like that. Excellent track prep a ton of riders. Watering the parking lot to keep the dust down. What more can you ask for??? When is this place getting a regional?

Its better. It doesnt wheelie anymore, turns better. Still excess wheel spin at times. We are experimenting with different gears. I'd say its starting to work out, but we are not quite there yet. Probably get the fronts loaded after we pay some bills. Possibbly add wheel weights to the rear.

Wow!.....what a day. What a track! Pretty sure the word EPIC could be used for this one and not even sound passé.
A nice Big crowd, partly cloudy skies and cooler temps combined with Great prep from the BC crew made Moto Magic yesterday!
The Bumps got HUGE, the Chop was teeth rattling and most turns had 8-10 deep line choices!...Sweet!
The pace was fast and furious all day as some speedy rippers were railing around the sending the roost flying…great times!!
Who was the blazing fast guy on the CR 125??? (Gibson?) He had that bike singing!! Laid out some of the best “flat out whips” of anyone.

Back