Malvern sat night 8-27

Hey guys this is Mike Harrington.I landed on someone last night and I have a severe concussion and maybe somebroken ribs. Im so sore and might have a sprained ankle. I just want to say thank you for all the people that helped us load the trailer and help get things ready. My family appreciates it as do I. Ill be out for a little but be back in a few weeks. Thank you all again!

I'm the kid you landed on with the Suzuki in 450C when we were battling for first. Glad to hear you are doing ok. Surpisingly my bike only had a tire mark on the rear fender and and my backs got a pretty nasty gouge...no harm done. Jarrett came up last night and told me you were better...glad to hear.

Hey soooooo glad to here you are OK....we were out of town and I got a text from my sister (who scores at Malvern) that you got hauled out, we were very worried, did not have your Dad's number on us, we were gonna call at a decent hour today, but now WE know.....THE SAMS FAMILY wishes you a speedy recovery!!

Thank you guys all so much. Im still out of it today and yet very sore but I know you all care a lot and it makes me feel better knowing that. I assure u I will be back in a few weeks trying to chase the points lead for 450C once again.

Back