Almost Done!

flyin polack

PR Addict
Chicago 8-22-11_101.jpgChicago 8-22-11_099.jpg

Here it is! Just a few more pieces to get and it will be ready for the track. Hopefully by this weekend we will be ripping around on it.

2004 Georgie. had Eric Gorr do the 144 job. Had every bolt off of it. Took it down to the frame and completely redid everything.

mines almost done as well, accept mine is still a 125 in case i decide to race a national...

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 225
Sweet!.....love all the 125’s
There were quite a few little screamers at Smith last night….Big Fun an Little Bikes

How's those RM's coming?

Mine is done and running after some modifications to the powervalve. (long story) Rode it at Briarcliff Saturday and had a good time. it's tougher to clear a jump on the little tiddler compared to the 450! Need to fine tune the jetting, work with the gearing to haul my fat butt around the track, and get a little more rebound on the shock and we should be ready to go. Started this project in March...no need to hurry now, eh?

mine is done. it was actually kinda beat when i bought it. i really wanted an 07, so i looked all over and found this one in chicago, back around february. i planned a buisness trip to chicago the next week and picked it up in my work minivan (it still smells like gas, and noone at work can figure out why). i have slowly tore it down. had to drill numerous bolts out of different things. powdercoated frame. and slowly pieced it back together with mostly oem parts. only thing i didn't tear apart is the motor. i figure ride it till she blows then make it a 144. once i get me a pair of boots im ready to ride!!

Attachments

• photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 174
Back