OIR Pro Day results?

hersh552

PR Addict
I heard there were 30 riders signed up for a shot at the cash. I didn't go but want to hear who took the cash. Top 5 anyone?

Yeah surprised no talk of it.. how was the track?? I wanted to come out also... had every intention to. Figured races would start 10:30 or 11 or so..laying in bed at 9:30 I opened up pitracer and saw races were starting around 9:30 so i bailed.. didnt want to show up and miss half the races already

We had a total of 28 pro riders. The riders voted for a split purse. The results for the 1st moto were: 1st - TJ Phillips, 2nd - Steve Roman, 3rd - Michael Williard, 4th Freddy Karrle and 5th Ben Ritter. Second moto was: 1st Michael Williard, 2nd TJ Phillips, 3rd, Steve Roman, 4th Tony Gallo and 5th Ben Ritter. Overall results were: 1st TJ Phillips, 2nd Michael Williard, 3rd Steve Roman, 4th Tony Gallo, 5th Ben Ritter, 6th Freddy Karrle, 7th Kenny Henry, 8th Chris Musguire, 9th Tyler Martin and 10th Logan Pfleiderer. We had a great time and would like to thank everyone that came out for a great day of racing!
I heard there were 30 riders signed up for a shot at the cash. I didn't go but want to hear who took the cash. Top 5 anyone?

Back