TV Land CRA MX racing Sept 10th-11th Annual ened of summer bash!!!! Rock N Ride!!! Wiseco weekend!

trevor145

PR Addict
WISECO WEEKEND
Saturday September 10th and Sunday September 11th we will be having CRA MX along with pit bike racing, Freestyle MX and a live band, maybe 2.
www.tvlandmx.com
440-577-1964

This weekend is ALWAYS a good time. Lots of campers, moto, music and fun!!!
Saturday evening is the pit bike race as well as the freestyle and the music.
AND we will be having an AIR GUITAR and AIR DRUM contest.... So kids get em out and practice up!

TVwebsitepics153.jpg

pb911197-1.jpg

Saturday we will be having a pit bike race following the mx events as well as freestyle mx with Mad Mike Jones and myself and a live performance by Witz End. This will be and end of summer bash like no other so tell all your friends and plan to come out!!!

Free practice on Friday evening from 5pm until 8pm
(with paid weekend entry).

Friday admission will be $25 (weekend entry pass).
Saturday admission $20 (2 day entry pass)
Sunday admission $10
$25 to race
$20 each additional class per day.
Camping is welcome!!!

Gates will open on Friday at 3pm and will close each night at 11pm and reopen at 7am.
www.trevorvines.com

If we just want to race Saturday do we still have to pay $20 entrance fee if we're leaving Saturday afterwards??

Trevor did an awesome job on everthing definetley defines "funnest place on earth" for this weekend. everthing was great you, the band the races it was a blast thanks trever and everyone else who help!!!!

I am going to echo "Great Job". I felt so bad because we got all that rain but truly the people, band (excellent choice), trevor's jumping and just everything really was alot of FUN. Sometimes the muddiest weekends are the most memorable...or maybe because I am still cleaning up the mud because it won't let me forget. Kudos to all the people who didn't wimp out :)

I went down Saturday to screw around with the pit bikes. It took two hours to get my bike cleaned off! Not a ton of riders Saturday either. Trevor is a great host, and I really like the track he puts together for us, so I hate it when he gets a crappy turnout. Hopefully Sunday went better. --L*64

Back