Amherst Meadowlarks 2 Day Race Sept. 3rd & Sunoco Series Double Points Sunday Sept 4th

Amherst Meadowlarks is having a Race Sat. Sept 3rd and Sunday Sept 4th.
Gates open 6pm Friday night. Camping is included with paid Gate admission
Gate $10 per person per day.6 & under free unless racing.
Times are Same for Sat & Sun
Practice 9am
Racing 11am
Big Track..$25 first class..$20 each additional class
Pee Wee Track..$15 per class
This is our last 2-day event /D.J. Saturday night

I just wanna say that I had a blast at Amherst for my first time..not sure if it's because I got my win X2 double points or just because it was nice to ride a different track for once. I went out for practice twice and didn't wanna get off the track..I think besides a few fair races this was the first time I went to a track and had FUN while riding and didn't have to worry about getting wadded up or have 20 bikes racing against.... That huge double is sick! It sucks that it poured down the rain before moto 2...all the lines just fell in and it was hard to stick but I had fun..I'll be back.

We are glad you had fun at the track, after all, thats why we all started riding in the first place. The track was so nice both days, flowed well and the day flew by.

Nothing new. Track is the same, we just ran the back section through the woods a little different. The track was sweet!

My nephew and I made the trip up Saturday for my first visit and I'm glad we did. The staff was friendly, flaggers covering the track, plenty of jumps, a sand section and some burms. I had a good time and wish I could have been there on Sunday. Thanks to the Amherst staff for allowing us to shoot a few photos on the track. I think you can count us in for the next event!

A few photos to share:

BAR_9409.jpg

BAR_9381.jpg

BAR_9419.jpg

BAR_8981.jpg

BAR_8810.jpg

BAR_9190.jpg

BAR_9011.jpg

BAR_9268.jpg

BAR_9273.jpg

BAR_8848.jpg

Back