Bc 9-3 & 9-4

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, no labor day though. Neighbors need their time too. Saturday should be light with Steel City going on, so if you are tired of us being packed, Saturday should be your chance to have the place to yourself. Sunday is come get your post Steel City fix day. The tracks should be prime with the cooler temps predicted for Sunday. Well they will be prime anyway.

Just a few things to mention here. First, we will not be open the 10th and 11th of September, so dont bank on skipping out this weekend to ride the Cliff next weekend, it aint happening. I got things to do.

Second - If you get caught leaving oil of any quantity on the property anywhere, you will be kicked out for life, and possibly thrown in the pond with no swimmies. No more. Some SOB left 5 gallons of used oil in a drum. Everyone needs to start changing your oil at home, and have an empty milk jug to bring with you in case you need to at the track, then take it with you.

Same goes for leaving a messy pit area. I will be patroling the areas as people leave, if I pull you over, its not good.

I hear you on the oil...unbelievable how someone will change their oil at the track and just dump the old out on the ground like it's no big deal. Admit that I saw it happen at BC and didn't mention anything to you about it as I didn't know how you felt about that kinda crap. Now I know.

I'm no saint. I am sure I am guilty of leaving some bottles, or napkins, or driving too fast or what have you. But never intentionally or with blatant disrespect. I have on numerous occasions even cleaned up other peoples trash, Not just at the Cliff either.
It's incredible to me how Ni-eve some people can be. Anyone, with any grey matter in their skull, has got to know that doing something like that is WRONG!

Open today at 11. Tracks will be in good shape. We will be watering today throughout the day, be patient. And once were off of a track, if you dont like slick conditions, then give it ten minutes, it will dry out again.

Planning to be open tomorrow, we'll see how the weather goes.

Another 2 weekends of not riding the cliff. This vacation is with the family. Headed to Nc for some hang gliding it's fun but in my heart I'll miss the cliff. See u soon Jeremy

We are right on the line that came through, but luckily we missed allot of it. A shower overnight, mack is parked. No standing water, I drove across some parts in my 2wd truck with no problem. Looks like heavy rains are mid to late afternoon. Cooler temps today, we should be able to get some riding in, open at 11.

peeeerrrrrrrrfect tracks! Just need run in a smidge, but very very good! Probably have to water C track if we get more people. Pretty empty right now, have the place to yourself.

Well if I said it 100 times I have said it once, no risk equals no reward. Those who braved the nasty forecast today were rewarded 20 fold, right Sharc? Absolutely the best track in the country today, and yes I'm sure. I did 5 sessions today. The rain held off, just a light sprinkle here and there, it was cool temps too. I cant duplicate what we had today if i wanted to. Thanks everyone. Maybe some of you should get off your computer and watching the radar and take a chance, or I here sudoku puzzles are still the rave. Sissys.

Dude, it poured at my house for an hour and a half this mourning around 10 ,plus twice over night. No way anyone would leave to go ride in the middle of that. Sorry I missed it.

Ya we lucked out, just one shower last night, and we even had ripped already, and it didnt screw it up. I know the weather has royally screwed us this year. If its not 90 degress there is a 40-60% chance of rain, or in your case its poured at the homes of 60% of our patrons. Oh well, the tracks were top 5 for the year though. probably lucky we didnt have 200 riders, most probably wouldnt want to comeback (or couldnt), lol.

Hey now, do I have to come back down there and show you all how to ride in the rain ???? You know I'd be there if I could ! I just may show up tomorrow !

Dude you are the rain riding king, you have earned those creditials. Im bowing down at the computer desk as I type.

WOW!….Kind’a like the first time getting snuck into the girls dorm.

Not quite sure on the way going in, but your certain that there’s nowhere else that you’d rather be.
Most of the time it looks good but ya hit some bad spots along the way that makes things look dismal…
Ya don’t say much and are hoping things work out.

When ya finally get there everything looks surreal……
How can it be so different? So beautiful?
….and I’m here?…YES, there is a God!

Just like a dream…..just perfect.
So if only for a moment …it’s now time to enjoy!
A private fantasy playing out to few.
So pleasurable it is, almost beyond description.
Each passing minute another gift beyond belief .

Today was 1000++
…….maybe even a little Sticky Sweet!

Back