2011 ktm 250 sxf

mordecai

PR Member
What do the people that ride them on here think of them? I may be making the change back to the 250 specifically this one next week. Im on the fence and need to know of any shortfalls the bike has. I understand getting parts can be a pain, but I had one before and know they are definately higher quality bikes. Let me know what you guys think.

I have an 08 and rode the 11, think it is leaps and bounds better. The handling is much better on this model. If you have rode KTM and you like them, you can't go wrong. My only thing is if you are getting an 11 why not get the 12 they have electric start. The best button in the business. :)

that button IS magical... you wouldnt think its such a big deal til you own one lol.. how the hell did i ride bikes without that button before :)

yeah you dont need the button unless you ride trails. You drop that thing halfway up a hill your gonna wiish you had that button lol

The button is more handy in motocross than you think. My husband had a 450 and there was times I seen him stall it going in to the corner and had it running before it came to a complete stop. Tell me you can kick a bike and get it restarted that fast. My husband is a vet B rider, so it's not like this occurred all the time, but we have all done it. We have all been there running a moto and you fall. You pick it up and you are kicking and kicking and kicking. I am tired before I even get my bike started. With the advantages of the happy button there is no kicking and it starts pretty fast even after being laid over.

After seeing guys hit it on the line all the time, I would love to just have to hit a button.......

Back