Monster Mountain Gets Love from RacerX!

TomB

PR Member
Come race the track RacerX's David Pingree called "insane" in his post in last week's RacerHead column on RacerX. We're practicing Saturday and racing Sunday, September 4th! If you've been to Monster in the last 15 months, you know why there is renewed interest in Monster Mountain. If you haven't, come see why one of our Chicago riders sent RacerX a picture of Monster Mountain and why more and more people are flocking to "the Mountain."

We're honored to be included in the discussion about a national and appreciate this rider taking the time to contact RacerX and send them a pic of Monster.

We've got a great forecast for this weekend and the track has been completely dressed and is ready to go. All we need is to add water, stir, and shake it up with a bunch of riders!

We still have a couple RV spots left. Call 334-318-8475 to reserve yours.

As always, THANK YOU to everyone who is making the trip to share good times at Monster Mountain!

Tom B.

Racerhead34mentionbyPing.png

Glad to see you guys getting recognized like that! You have an awesome facility and I can't wait to get down there again soon. A group has started talks already for an early December trip...

Thank You Tom!!!......for giving us riders an Ultimate Moto Vacation Destination!!!!!
Our group of PitRacer Regulars fully enjoyed the time we spent at Monster Mt. last February and we haven’t stopped talking about the place since.
Unfortunately it’s a bit far (Ohio to Alabama) for a one day trip, but a group of us have once again already started to make plans to visit you and the remarkable Monster Mt. facility this February.
See you then…..and go Buckeyes!!

Early December? Is that in addition to Feb. Or in place of Feb.?<O:p</O:p
December is tough….with all the Holiday Merriment and such…<O:p</O:p

Early December? Is that in addition to Feb. Or in place of Feb.?<O:p</O:p
December is tough….with all the Holiday Merriment and such…<O:p</O:p

In addition to February! I don't have classes this fall, so my schedule is very flexible. I was hoping to head down in December and then again in February. We can get a post going before too long for anyone that is interested, but I assume a lot of people will be in the same boat as you guys.

Back