4091-M.jpg

5211-M.jpg

5552-M.jpg

7784-M.jpg

8103-M.jpg

Quad1-M.jpg

8661-M.jpg

Carli2-M.jpg

Catch the Rest of the Action at http://stallionracing.smugmug.com/Other/Briarcliff-Aug-28-2011/18818992_rjs82H#1457913566_9LzzPn2

Sweet pics! They look great!
Yeah, I saw that your sweetie had the camera swinging from her neck and was happy with what she had shot.
Carli has a good eye… she catches the action well.
Folks that don’t MX just don’t get it, but I’ve always loved images like this …..
Carli2-M.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the pics! Kinda sad, but I can't figure out which turn that picture of me is in!

Thanks Jeremy!
And Marc ill let her know lol Truth of the matter is shes still learning n was pretty frustrated that day so she deleted many of her pix shed taken....75% of the pix that made it to the album were shot by me. Im still workin on it too tho, and still learning the editing process so hopefully soon theyll be a lot more solid and hahaha im glad you liked the pic of her standin next to my bike!
Scott- ya i shot that from the fenced in area by the center tunnel and was shootin long range down to that corner i also cropped that picture a lil so the ruts to the right were taken out of the shot but then again you were doing one of the outter lines so thats another reason!

Back