SAMS Family..Looking for USED Toy/hauler....then Selling our used Toy/hauler

MOTODAD024

PR Addict
If you know anyone selling a 24' to 27' or so toy hauler please send me the info....Also once we find one we will be selling OUR 24 foot toy hauler w/brand new checker flag awning...more details if interested...Can NOT sell ours till we find new one...

ps...If this is posted in wrong forum SORRY!

It's a 1997 25s Play-mor sport...One of the first toy haulers ever made.....It has heat/AIR.. full bath with shower....full kitchen ....everything works BUT the FRIG in Kithchen. it has tv antenna w. cable hook up (that we just used in presque isle camping cuz they had cable at your sites) ..It is OPEN inside with TWO bunks that fold up when you put bikes in...Last week end we fit A untility quad and 5 dirt bikes and all the gear , easyups, and everything for a camping trip in with no problem!! We also just replaced the awning to a 17 foot checkered flag awning...and the ramp door in on a electric pully system, you just push button to open or close the ramp...when bikes are out we put an Air mattress in back for extra sleeping space floor is diamond plated form the ramp door to the kitchen (very easy to clean) and from the kitchen up it is lineleum ... and NO it is NOT a 5th wheel.

The reason we are looking to upgrade is for more sleeping space, would like seperate master bed...but not a must, we are a family of 3 but now that the boy is older we are NEVER alone in it...so main thing is MORE SLEEPING SPACE...but we are ready to go a little newer now that the kid is older and will be more apt to NOT TRASH IT with muddy riding gear..lol..let me know if I did not list something you were looking for.....

Thanks Pete.....but even with me working THREE jobs right now that is a little out of our price range....Under 10 would work a little better ....lolol WAYYY under 10 would ROCK!! We are a little challanged at finding our way around on the internet...so thank you for the suggestions :eek:)

Thanks Pete.....but even with me working THREE jobs right now that is a little out of our price range....Under 10 would work a little better ....lolol WAYYY under 10 would ROCK!! We are a little challanged at finding our way around on the internet...so thank you for the suggestions :eek:)

No prob./ I'll keep looking.

Hey I saw this in Hubbard. A handy carpenter could fix this up with a few windows and living quarters. I'm sure you know a really good one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...112417?pt=Motors_Trailers&hash=item3a69adf961

I would like to sell my 2008 wildwood sport 5th wheel. Has a separate garage sleeps 6-8 people and plenty of room for 4 or 5 bikes. I would also like to sell my 2007 one ton deisel chevy that I pull it with. we are no longer racing so I am willing to make someone a really good deal on both. Alan if you are interested give me a call. 1-740-334-1174

Rob Compton

Back