Canadian American Nationals, Area 51 in Batavia, NY

Lotts24

PR Elite
This event is going on this weekend at Area 51. Prices for this event are very reasonable. No AMA card or membership required to run this event. Practice sat. race sun with a lot of fun racing and activities going on sat. night. I have copied the rest of the info from their web page. You get to wear a pinny like the ones at Loretta's to support your country. GO USA!! Also if you race on Sunday you can stay and practice for FREE on Monday.

An Internationally known event sweeps through Batavia, New York on WNY’s Favorite track this Labor Day weekend! An epic battle between countries is shaping up, support your nation! You have seen us on the News, heard us on the radio, read about us in Motoplayground, and now experience the event of the Season!!! National style event at local track pricing!
Wednesday Aug 30. open to the public practice main track and 51cc track 5pm till dusk
Thursday Sept 1st: gates open at 6pm close at 11pm (six flags Darien Lake only 20 minutes from track)
FRIDAY Sept. 2th: Gates open @ noon and close @ 11pm
SATURDAY Sept 3th: Gates open @ 8am
Open practice 11am-3pm (on main competition track) Fee$25
*Ron Nye Memorial $5 min. donation “Old school” MX grass race
3:15-6:15pm NEW Golf Cart class (No sideXside UTV’s) and Moped Race
**NIGHT** Dunlop “Minicross” 6:30-10pm: 51cc, 65cc, 85cc,
250 Beg, 250 Novice, Pitbikes, Playbikes, and PW 50 Thundercross.
Special: $10 Vintage and Moped classes $20 all other night classes.

SUNDAY Sept 4th: Canada VS USA………The Race of the Season!
Can/AM AIR Gates open @ 6:30am ridrs meeting *30 practice immediate following races 10 amto 7pm

Over $25,000 in Prizes!! Will be awarded this weekend
Win Big Just by Signing up, the more classes you sign up in the better the chances you have!

Moto's for Sunday cost.....1st class $30...2nd $20....3rd $10. You can't beat the cost.
$10 to get in for the entire weekend as well! Most places would charge $10 per day not for the entire weekend.

Headed that way also. Sounds like allot of fun.

Factory HONDA and YAMAHA Contingency

5 1/2 Foot Tall Specialty trophies for First place Champions, all others are extra large too!
1st-10th place guaranteed ALL CLASSES receive very valuable prizes!

1st-10th place in ALL CLASSES receive very valuable prizes!

-Free Racer Bib Included that must be worn during the race, this represents your nationality.
-Rain or shine
-We accept Canadian money from Canadians at Par.
-Free overnight parking (no tents, or campfires without ring; we have limited fire rings available).
-Bike wash water available.
-We honor all current district cards, no membership necessary.

Wow that sounds awesome! Wish I would have known about this earlier, pretty much no way I can make it for this weekend now. I'll have to keep it in mind for next year!

Wow . That sounds awesome. Unfortunately I have OAU tux for Saturday and a concert harvest palooza on Sunday

Back