Fight at Fast Traxx

streaks383

PR Addict
I have been waiting for pictures to post this but the photographer there has not put any up yet. I was at Fast Traxx for the SX last weekend. In the second moto of Open B I came around and there were like 5 bikes on the ground and riders walking around, this was on the last lap, 2 turns from the finish line. My fiancee tells me that one rider T-boned another rider in a take out attempt. The rider who was hit dropped his bike and grabbed the rider who hit him by the helmet and throws him to the ground. He then proceeded to rip off his goggles and punch him in the face through the helmet hole. The rest of the guys all dropped their bikes to break up the fight. And I thought C-riders were the crazy ones who will kill you for a trophy.

Oh, no... no... no... I've seen more fights at pit bike races than I ever saw in 125 C. There were a couple fights at TV Land pit bike events a month apart before. I just got into it at the Rock & Ride a coupla months ago myself. Two classes were combined, and I was in the third spot, racing against the guy that was leading... the guy right behind me in the fourth spot had to get past me to race the guy in the second spot who was in his class that I was racing against. If I let the guy behind me past to race the guy in front of me-- then I'd have been screwed on trying to catch the guy in front of him who was in my class. If the guy in front of me would have let me by, then we all would have been racing the respective riders in each of our classes for the leads. After the race-- the guy that was behind me almost tackled me off my bike yelling... " I told you to move over!! You knew damn well I was faster than you!!!" Haha! I got it smoothed over with him eventually, and we were laughing about it by the end of the day.

Back in the mid '90's. There were two brothers that raced +25 in CRA. Just about every race they'd get tangled up, and crash out on the first lap. You'd come by on one lap, and they'd be on the ground hurt... Come by the next lap, and they were up shouting... Next lap around-- they'd be back on the ground fighting.... hahaha! Next weekend-- repeat the same... ---L*64

Shows you how smart some are. 2 turns from the finish, so adamant about winning yet I think rather than finishing the race I'll drive my hand into a DOT/snell approved helmet. Wait, were they wearing helmets?

Back in the mid '90's. There were two brothers that raced +25 in CRA. Just about every race they'd get tangled up, and crash out on the first lap. You'd come by on one lap, and they'd be on the ground hurt... Come by the next lap, and they were up shouting... Next lap around-- they'd be back on the ground fighting.... hahaha! Next weekend-- repeat the same... ---L*64

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! That is sooooo funny! ROFLMAO!!!!!

And of course, they probably rode to the track together every week... LOL! good stuff.

J-- Haha! Yeah! The scene has gotten back towards it's grass roots the past year or so. Guys racing more or less stock bikes just for fun. A few years ago-- pit bikes was more serious than big bikes! Sponsorships... attitudes... $10K+ race bikes, cheater motors, cash payouts.

TC-- Yeah! They had alotta LOOOONG drives home from the races. If they got out in front of you in the start-- no worries. They'd crash, and be going at it by the second or third lap for sure. The bad of it- is that if you were parked near them, the fighting could easily erupt in the pits. This meant tents knocked down, bikes knocked over, vehicles dented. I missed the start of my 125 C race at OIR over their nonsense b/c they knocked my bike over and broke my clutch lever off while I was putting my helmet on to head to the gate. I managed to get something else on there just as the gate dropped in my race. I went through the pits like it was part of the race, and around the starting gate that the next race was lining up on-- and caught the back of the pack with one lap to go. I never parked next to those maniacs again.... ---L*64

Heck we had one Vet last week take out 3 of us in two different turns, and then T bone one off the track because he felt he got hit by him in the first turn! And the guy probably still would have won the second moto if he had not rode like an idiot in the second one. Then his dad gets involved where we all ride off the track.......crazy.......in Vet 40.

Heck we had one Vet last week take out 3 of us in two different turns, and then T bone one off the track because he felt he got hit by him in the first turn! And the guy probably still would have won the second moto if he had not rode like an idiot in the second one. Then his dad gets involved where we all ride off the track.......crazy.......in Vet 40.
Did the guy have a headlight and barkbusters??

When I did that GP some guy punched me in the back of the helmet when I let him by in woods. Apparently I was in the wrong for getting a good start and being in front of him through a 1 line stretch. I couldn't of moved over if I wanted to. Never pursued the guy to fight but I know some of those harescramble guys take that stuff too far. Ive never been hit with a fist on a track ever. First harescramble I get punched and cussed at.

We had a guy who raced a couple of times with the three wheelers who wanted to take out his frustration of being a sucky rider on the guy in front of him. We gave him the boot. If big babies can't have some fun out on the track without throwing fists, they should spend their $20 race fee on having their own plaque or trophy made and stop giving a struggling sport a negative image.

He was riding like an idiot in that moto. Was that the reason the police (!) made an appearance? I heard there was a fight in the parking lot or something...

Yeah........DV finally told them to call the police. He totaled a radiator when he t boned Custard..... He was long gone before the cops showed up. Heard his dad called and appoligized. Pretty bad when your dad calls to say I am sorry for a 41 year olds actions.

That guy definitley rode like an idiot! He does every time he's there. Him and his buddies were pitted next to us and were all getting hammered! We went up to watch that 2nd moto just because we knew something would happen! I think he took out like 3-4 guys. At the end of the race Custard confronted him, then the other guys dad came running over and grabbed Custard by the helmet, trying to start a fight. Then in the pits, the guy tried to talk to DV and the Ref about the incident and his dad came from no where and shoved DV in the back. Thats when DV had the club call the cops and kicked them out. That's why the cops were there. The guys then said they were all just jealous of his skills! LOL

I'd like to see people getting turned away from the starting gate when they are spotted drinking in the pits.

( I dont know if the guy racing was drinking, but it seemed like all his buddies that were with him were. )
Their you go again changing your story just like a C rider. LOL

( That guy definitely rode like an idiot! He does every time he's there. Him and his buddies were pitted next to us and were all getting hammered! )

I was told he was drinking. I am waiting for more info and the referree report to take further action. There is no place for this in racing as far as i am concerned.

( I dont know if the guy racing was drinking, but it seemed like all his buddies that were with him were. )
Their you go again changing your story just like a C rider. LOL

( That guy definitely rode like an idiot! He does every time he's there. Him and his buddies were pitted next to us and were all getting hammered! )

Tom, i dont want to throw the guy under the bus becuase i did not personally see him drink alcohol, but i did hear that he was. Sorry for the confusion! - C class story teller! ha

Back