Music to my ears....

Jon16

PR Founding Father
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KciAC0Ief4w&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KciAC0Ief4w&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I don't care what anybody says, that guy is the most exciting rider to watch.

I don't care what anybody says, that guy is the most exciting rider to watch.

Well. i hate him.(JS) I did not seee this comming. You will see others join the 2ST cult. especially in Spercross.

Now i have to watch him rock on that bike AND listen to "Two Stroke" Sharc, campain like its 2012!

that 2 stroke faremone smell will attract riders like sharc chum in the caribean!

What a sweet vid.... that was a sick whip at the end.... i would love to see how he would finish in the 450 class on that thing.... Braaaaaap!!!

You know, seeing him on a 2T is not helping the 2T plight at all. He talks about the bike like it was a circus freak side show attraction. Guy was hauling butt and talked like he was slow as heck. I still hate him, even more now. Carioli is supposed to race the KTM 250sx at the next FIM event, I hope he has a good showing, Roczen was supposed to also but decided not to saying the suspension couldn't get dialed in.

Arm pump in three laps because he has not been riding......I figured out James suspension issues. He just needs to ride some bone stock Yamaha suspension.....that looked like it was working pretty well for him!

I'm thinking that was probably a bone stock bike, that's why he got the arm pump lol.

"this thing is like riding a pitbike." Man I wish I could say the same about mine. And here I thought I was reaming mine out last weekend. Nooootttt...

I think he means that the bike is fun and easy to throw around when he says its like a pitbike, and he is just riding for fun, I dont think anymore is meant to be taken from that video. Geesh, cant a guy ride for fun?

too bad this dude cant handle a rough track, we could invite him to BC, wear him out, and beat his ***....

Yamaha should make him a deal to ride that screamer and then ship boatloads of YZ250s to America. Thats all we need to gain momentum for the 2-Stroke comeback is a top guy riding in the top 5 evey week....

Hey, a guy is allowed to daydream, isn't he?

that video was sick. I dont know what he was talking about he was going slow it looked like he was flying to me did you see how fast he was hitting those corners on that thing? That whip was sick and man that one jump at his track was huge.

Aslo that sucks roczen wont ride the ktm 2t. I wonder if he really has even rode one since hes only 16 maybe the suspension thing is just an excuse. I thought the 250 f and the 250 2 stroke have the same suspension on them anyways besises minor changes

Back