Who's excited for the monster energy cup?

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I'm pumped up for this. I think after looking at the entries so far the favorite would have to be bubba I think. Then reed barcia and Wilson I suppose. I don't really see anyone else that could win it besides these guys unless poto or dungey gets in there. But I'm picking bubbba or barcia.

cant believe that RV wouldnt be racing the monster cup. youd think monster would give him extra bonus to get their rider in there. wouldnt want Redbull rider winning your monster cup.

They are what 10 lap races? I think that has bubba's name all over it. If the track has a rhythm? no one will stand a chance if it does. Still don't like the guy

They are what 10 lap races? I think that has bubba's name all over it. If the track has a rhythm? no one will stand a chance if it does. Still don't like the guy
its sounding like js wont race it. redbull probably doesnt want monster to have the PR that james will give them just by being there.

its sounding like js wont race it. redbull probably doesnt want monster to have the PR that james will give them just by being there.

WANT all they WANT... Would Redbull pay him NOT to show? Or pay him enough? should be the question?
I wonder if there is anything in the "PRO's" contracts that could cause a conflict for something like this?

I wish RC would come back for something like this. Just once a year...

vilapoto said he wants to race it but dont know if he is gonna be allowed to with supercross coming up. bubba better not crash and ruin his season either

Back