well see how 125's and 250 2T will do against thumpers...

barrington314

PR Elite
for the final round of the GPs, ken roczen will race a ktm125 and cairoli will race the ktm250. pretty cool i think, and im not even a fan of 2strokes.

scaled.php

A 125 ?????? Not even a 144 ? No chance against those close to his speed. And I AM a fan of them !

It will be sweet !

you can watch online but gotta pay. i cant think of the site right now, but well need to know it for MXdN. so ill post it when i find it.

as far as i know neither of them are racing on the 2t. the two stroke curse strikes again. Everyone has been wanting to see what a top rider can do on one and i guess we are not gonna find out soon

It'd be sweet to see Deano go out on a PC KX125 and see what he can do since he already has the championship wrapped up.

If you have DIRECTV, you can see all the Grand Prix races on Altitude HD channel 681. The Italian GP is scheduled to air on September 28th at 12a.

Schedule

The one caveat is that the production quality is second-rate and that’s giving it some credit.

chris gosselaar is racing pala on a yz125. well, trying to qualify atleast. idk if that bike can make it over some of those jumps :p

as far as i know neither of them are racing on the 2t. the two stroke curse strikes again. Everyone has been wanting to see what a top rider can do on one and i guess we are not gonna find out soon
roczen qualified 4th on it today. tony caroili was committed to race it until the passing of his mother... not racing at all.

so roczen did run the 125?
i cant 100% confirm it. but sounds like so.

Gautier Paulin gagne facilement la manche de qualification. Parti 5ème il prend les commandes de la course au 3ème tour et s’échappe. Xavier Boog termine 2nd devant le russe Evgeny Bobryshev qui complète le podium. Christophe Pourcel chute peu après le départ, repart 24 et remonte 11. En MX2, Tommy Searle s’impose gagne devant Arnaud Tonus qui était bien parti pour gagner sans une chute à un tour de la fin. Max Anstie est 3ème devant Ken Roczen sur la KTM 125 deux temps.

Back