Ride Shuffle

Schwindy482

PR Member
I don't know if I was out of the loop or if it was the first news of this but found it interesting and figured its a good time to start this thread. So i'm watching Pala and hear the announcers say that Dungey has been talking with De Coster about a KTM ride next year. Its that time of year for musical bikes to start.

yeah so far from what i've heard, dungey to ktm. bubba filed bankruptcy to get out of his sam manuel contract. sam manuel is no more. gonna be metal mulisha yamaha, and jgr is going to suzukis next year which bubba and malcolm will be on that team together. that was the rumor going around the pits at steel city.

yeah so far from what i've heard, dungey to ktm. bubba filed bankruptcy to get out of his sam manuel contract. sam manuel is no more. gonna be metal mulisha yamaha, and jgr is going to suzukis next year which bubba and malcolm will be on that team together. that was the rumor going around the pits at steel city.

thats all pretty crazy

lol, i think thats a little far fetched. some what accurate, but that went a little far.

reed also adding a rider, and possibly suzukis.

from my gatherings, it sounds like pro circuit is gonna run 450s now too. tickle being one of the riders. he had a 2 year deal, and got screwed out of a year because he pointed out of the lites class.
so that leaves the door open for another 250 rider for them. durham? he will either be there or rockstar suzuki lites i bet.

Will Dean Wilson be going back to Pro Circuit for next year?
yes. dean bagget and rattray for sure for sx. hanny going to H&H. brayton to honda. so probably grant to the metal mulisha yamaha team. if its a 450 team.
im sure you guys heard that goose signed with 22 as a second riders mechanic.

its official. DD to PC. well i guess not official, but pretty good sources say so.
also heard alessi will be on some sort of suzuki. my guess is two two.
next year is gonna be a mess with new bikes and numbers.

I heard that Pastrana is coming back with Bob Hanna, Brad Lackey and Mark Barnett riding Husky 390 autos that are made of unobtanium, carbon fiber, and plutonium.

Rattray doesnt have a contract for next year. he wants to do 250 SX and 450 MX. personally i dont think he should be aloud to run the 250 class anymore. No past world champion should be aloud to run in the 250 class for any longer than two years.

On the racer X website, they have their observation write up from Pala and it states that Dungey is going orange. I know it's not official, but it may appear that writer made a booboo in keeping a secret. If that is the case I am excited to see Dungey there. I think KTM has come a long way and if him and the bike can become good friends he will put KTM on the map and in the same classification as the jap bikes.

On the racer X website, they have their observation write up from Pala and it states that Dungey is going orange. I know it's not official, but it may appear that writer made a booboo in keeping a secret. If that is the case I am excited to see Dungey there. I think KTM has come a long way and if him and the bike can become good friends he will put KTM on the map and in the same classification as the jap bikes.
its been a guess of everyone for quite some time. there were pics of him and roger talking in the ktm pits, checking out bikes. i even heard they already made their PR photos. id say they are just waiting until mxdn is over. probably hear something shortly after that.

Rattray doesnt have a contract for next year. he wants to do 250 SX and 450 MX. personally i dont think he should be aloud to run the 250 class anymore. No past world champion should be aloud to run in the 250 class for any longer than two years.
i agree. but word is that he re signed for PC and will run a PC 450 outdoors with tickle.
btw, there is no rule on outdoors 250. RV could race that class next year if he wanted. silly, i know. sx has a point rule. idk how ratty hasnt pointed out yet if tickle has.

I may be wrong, Not sure, but I think that rule is only for defending the lites title. But I see what you mean, in a way, they should draw the line somewhere. Then again??? If you haven't won that title????

Back