KTM Demo Day?/ Best KTM Dealer In Ohio

First off, are there anymore KTM demo days scheduled anywhere in Ohio? or near Ohio? There used to be one at Crow Canyon. I know I already missed out on Briars demo day but i hadn't caught the orange bug yet at that time. Id really like to try a KTM out though before I make the final decision. I definitely love KTMs come with all kinds of goodies that the Jap bikes don't....Such as all steel braided cables, hydraulic clutch, on the fly compression adjusters on the forks, brembo rotors, black powder coated frame, locking gas caps, "aftermarket quality triple clamps", plastic frame guards to keep your boots from rubbing off the black powder coating etc etc

Secondly, what a good dealership that usually has good deals on left overs or is really willing to help the rider out and give great discounts or good financing plans etc. Im planning on getting a left over 2011 KTM 250SXF here next Spring. Thanks!

A fairly good MX Dealer in Ohio is Championship Powersports in Waseon, Ohio, Look them up if you don't have a dealer and want to talk to someone.

Crow has there's the last weekend in oct. sat and sun event. Def. a good time. We have gone the last 4 or 5 years. I know the idea of the pricing on the leftover is great, but the 2012 250f have electric start. Guess that is why I will be waiting to find a left over next year at this time. I should stop telling people that so everyone buys the 11 and not many get 12 so there is one for me to get next year. lol

Thanks J-WOW! I swear I looked at that schedule before just last week and must have completly missed that last date for crow but sweet! Cant wait!

Ill have to give Champion a call.
And Thanks Kelly, but no worrys ill still be sticking to the 2011 if i can. I just want efi for the best price i can get! lol

Crow has there's the last weekend in oct. sat and sun event. Def. a good time. We have gone the last 4 or 5 years. I know the idea of the pricing on the leftover is great, but the 2012 250f have electric start. Guess that is why I will be waiting to find a left over next year at this time. I should stop telling people that so everyone buys the 11 and not many get 12 so there is one for me to get next year. lol

According to mxa you may be better off not buying a 12. They said it's not better than the 11 if I recall correctly plus it gained a lot of weight with that e start. That is a great feature though but now it's the heaviest 250f out there

Mx Motorsports in Zanesville is pretty good. They are more off road oriented, but Jerry is easy to deal with.

The e-start is more than a great feature lol. The 11 is an awesome bike and if the 12 is similar I will take the extra pounds for e-start.

Back