battlesburgmx sx triple

thomastyler311

PR Member
2011-09-11%2017.06.16[1].jpg

Nice jump Thomas! Looks like the weed eaters broke again eh Chet? Hahahaha just messing
with ya.

Not sure about 90ft but in my book that's definitely a good half a dozen doubles to the middle B4 working up the courage for a triple on the first time. Looks like fun though. God I wish I wasn't broken. LOL

Is that triple bigger that the triple at Scenic Highlands before he closed down?
well, that "triple" got shortened up before he closed, but if your talking about before the shortening, or when it was actually more of a triple than a double, id say scenic one was longer.
that brought back good memories. too bad that place is closed. wonder what it looks like these days?

id say scenic one was longer.
that brought back good memories. too bad that place is closed. wonder what it looks like these days?

Not to get off subject but only got to scenic twice. That was something cresting over the hill for the first time. Thought we were at a national. I don't understand why a place like that closed.

Not to get off subject but only got to scenic twice. That was something cresting over the hill for the first time. Thought we were at a national. I don't understand why a place like that closed.
lol, i agree. its no wonder its called "scenic" highlands. atleast id assume thats why.

well, that "triple" got shortened up before he closed, but if your talking about before the shortening, or when it was actually more of a triple than a double, id say scenic one was longer.

I never saw the old uphill triple. I know he shortened the finish line jump the last couple of years. But before he closed, he put a triple down below that was pretty long, or a decent size.

It is to bad he closed, Scenic was a great track. I'm sure it is grown over and has rain ruts all over. With a little or "a lot" of TLC, it could be ready to ride again! With all of the rain this year, it would have been a great time to open in the spring and fall.

Back