SplitRailSX reopening as pitbike and minibike track only

SplitRailSX

PR Member
Hello everybody, We will be reopening in November and going to the end of April depending on the weather as a pitbike and minibike track only. Were building a all new track just for pitbikes. All the jumps will be doable on stock 50 so everybody should have a lot of fun. We may have some races depending on the turnouts that we get for practices. As soon as we get the track built I'll try and post some pics and keep everybody updated. As of right now we don't have a website but i'll be working on that. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 740-680-1314 ask for Ted. The schedule for practices is Tuesday and Thursday from 5-9pm and Saturday from 1-9pm. Cost will be $20/rider and $1.00 for spectators. Thanks everybody for past support and hope to see you this winter.

Sounds good. So what is the largest minibike that you will allow? I am assuming 65's are ok.

Damn bro! With Big Horn-y and the Splitrail track open to pit bikes-- it should be a fun winter. I've never been to Splitrail, how far away from Cleveland is it?

I'll post this on Planet Minis later on tonite. I hope all the riders will take advantage of what's to their avail as far as riding spots go. Lotta riders with pit bikes seem to enjoy having, and talking about riding pit bikes-- then building monster bulds, then always seem to have something to do other than riding/racing them. This doesn't mean Burch tho! If you build it-- he'll be there... We both will! HaHa! --Tony C.

its about a 3 hour drive from cleveland. Ya I hope we get a lot of riders. I would like to get the pitbike craze going good agein around the area and have some good races.

Back