DirtWorld 9/15 . Rained out Open Sat 9/17

Im pretty sure I/we asked for it years/months ago!!! Beleive me Mke nothing would make me happier then to give you my hard earned 20 dollars and skip this GD wedding. Dont think that will happen tho:/ Please let us know when you switch over to Saturdays for the remainder of the season!

I cant believe it
Will be there for sure,perfect weather and all.
Better get there early wont be any room to park.
Cant wait!

Id really like to know if he will be switching over to Sat for the remainder of the summer. If anyone going today thinks of it please ask!

Im sure whoever went today is having a blast! This might be a long shot but how many guys would ride if DW was open again Sunday? I know 2 of us who would be there lol! Ok off to this silly wedding! Hope you got your turn out Mike!

Id really like to know if he will be switching over to Sat for the remainder of the summer. If anyone going today thinks of it please ask!

Yeah Dirtworld will be open next Saturday, and probably Saturday's for the rest of the year!

Great time at Dirt World last night.
I think that is one of the best tracks we have.
Nothing too hard or dangerous

Dirt World was absolutely the best yesterday afternoon. Lets all thank Eugene for not drowning us in mud. You the man Mike!

Back