Bburg open this weekend

Nick46

PR Addict
Open both days from 11 till 5. Free camping of course. Track should be good!
Thanks,
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
339 541 1448

Looking forward to coming back to the Burg after about 1 and a half years of not riding MX. It's my 40th Birthday tomorrow and I WILL FULLFIL my dream of doing MX on the day itself. Got ahold of a YZ125 for the day so look out!! If I'm going too slow don't worry I'll hold my line and not get in the way of any fast guys... Do I get a senior/birthday discount Chet ?

You don't stop riding cause you get old...you get old cause you stop riding (my motto)

Wow what a blast today, haven't been to BURG since this time last year..you guys gonna be open next weekend? I've got nothing on the schedule for Saturday

Looking forward to coming back to the Burg after about 1 and a half years of not riding MX. It's my 40th Birthday tomorrow and I WILL FULLFIL my dream of doing MX on the day itself. Got ahold of a YZ125 for the day so look out!! If I'm going too slow don't worry I'll hold my line and not get in the way of any fast guys... Do I get a senior/birthday discount Chet ?

You don't stop riding cause you get old...you get old cause you stop riding (my motto)
I’ve been following this……So, how did your first ride back go????<O:p</O:p
Still as much fun as it was when you hung up the boots?

First ride back was a blast...back and neck hurtin' pretty bad from being old now..took a while to get used to shifting with MX boots though... Felt pretty good considering I haven't rode a 2 stroke since '98...I see now why four strokes have taken over as they are much easier to go fast on HOWEVER the 2 stroke was FUN. Worked my way safely around the track and by end of the day was jumping most of the jumps and having a blast in some nice deep ruts. Gonna try to get to the Burg a couple more times to get more comfortable with the goal of getting to my favorite track (Beans Road) before year end. As most people on here can attest to...once its in your blood it don't go away!

One more plus for the 125. Bike felt so light it just went anywhere I put it...only downside I can think of is I really had to work on keeping momentum and pinning it off jumps compared to the fourstroke...tradeoff worth it IMO...

Back